Type1 Diabetes Care Kit
If you have a school-aged child with Type1 Diabetes, you may be asking yourself the following questions:
- Where do I even begin to understand the supplies I need, what to do and how to send my child to school with diabetes?
- How can I explain to others what my child needs?
- What documents and supplies does a child with Type 1 Diabetes need at school?
- How can I make sure my child has all the supplies they need?
If you have a young child with Type1 Diabetes, this Care Kit can help.
- Accu-Chek Instant Blood Glucose Test Strips – 50 Pack
- Accu-Chek Instant Kit (Meter + Strips 10’s+lancets 10’s)
- Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets – 100 Pack
- U Wear Diacool Insulin Cooling Wallet
- Nutricook Digital Kitchen Scale Eko by Nutribullet
- Alcohol Prep Pads - Box of 100
- My Diabetes School Journal
- The Ultimate T1D School Game Plan online course
- Diabetes Stuff Organizer
- Mini Sharps Container
- Stainless Steel Water bottle
The Ultimate T1D School Game Plan included in this care kit is an online course to help you learn how to keep your child safe while at school. It will teach you how to plan for the school year, manage the day-to-day, and special situations at school. It is full of practical information, templates and expert experience.
All of this is just $215 (AED789)
Note: Some colors and sizes may vary from images shown, insulin pen not included
Approximately 3.4 kg
15" x 12" x 2.75"