This training is for Healthcare Providers who want to focus on the importance of coaching for the motivation and engagement of the patient in diabetes treatment and for a better health outcomes. The agenda includes both coaching theory and real-life examples and exercises.
In this 2-Day Workshop for physicians and healthcare practitioners attendees will learn:
- Coaching Foundations
- Why should we even coach patients?
- How to apply coaching techniques in a medical practice
- How to help patients define a vision
- How to better support patients to achieve goals
- Motivational Techniques
- Follow Up & Assessment of the Patient's Goals - not the clinical ones.
- ...and more!
Your Instructor for this course is Pamela Durant. Founder & Managing Director of DiapointME. Pamela has 25 years of experience in the hospital and healthcare industry.
She is a Certified Wellness Coach from USA based Wellcoaches as well as a certified Lifestyle Medicine Coach from the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
She is also a member of the Institute of Coaching, a Harvard Medical School Affiliate.