Free Health Planning Session – 20 Minutes
This health planning session is a 20-min one-on-one mini coaching session to explore what a lifestyle coaching experience will look like for you specific to your life, health and wellness, and what you wish to achieve.
- It’s an opportunity for you to connect, learn about different health and wellness coaching styles, and see what a one-on-one coaching series might look like for you.
- This session is held on the phone or online via Zoom.
- You can ask any questions about our experience, certifications, coaching practice and approach.
- There are no sales pitches in the call. This is your time to learn about what health coaching is, what health coaching is not and what it is like.
- The session is complimentary and our gift to you, completely free of charge and free of obligations.
When you book your planning session, we will link you up with a Diapoint Health Coach for your complimentary session. We may connect you with one of our highly qualified wellness coaches, or with Diapoint founder, Pam Durant.
Meet Pam Durant, Diapoint Founder, Certified Wellness & Lifestyle Medicine Coach
My name is Pam Durant, and I’m a certified Wellness & Lifestyle Medicine Coach who is passionate about supporting people to feel great and become the best version of themselves.
I am the Founder & Managing Director of DiapointME. I have over 20 years of healthcare experience with a Masters Degree in Organizational Management (MAOM).
My coaching style is drawn from all of these qualifications to meet your unique needs.
While my professional qualifications and experience go beyond that listed above, my most important role is my job as a mother. I am the mom and caretaker of a child who was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes almost 10 years ago when he was just 20 months old.
In 2016, I left a successful, 20-year corporate career that included working as a consultant for one of the “Big 4” and a top Fortune company in order to directly support those who were facing similar challenges.
I try to live as clean as possible. Eat well, move and do healthy things I enjoy. I am a vegetarian on most days. I love yoga.
I believe in doing what you love.
Want to learn more about how wellness coaching can support your goals?
Schedule your free session now!
Book your free one-on-one 20 minute session at this LINK