uWear Dia-Band for Glucose Sensors – Junior
The uWear Kaio-Dia range is a comprehensive range of wearables and accessories for people with diabetes.
Keep your glucose sensor safe and secure with the Dia-Band Junior, designed especially for children with diabetes.
Like all Kaio-Dia products, this arm band for glucose meters is made for and tested by people with diabetes.
Dia-Band Junior Features
- Extra soft flat seams to strongly reduce itching or irritation.
- Wide elastic band for enhanced wearing comfort.
- Keeps your glucose sensor perfectly in place during sports or swimming.
- Suitable for glucose sensors and Omnipod, Freestyle Libre.
- Available in a range of fashionable designs and trendy colors.
- Superior printing with Eco Solvent Ink for long-term vibrant colors.
- Fast drying thanks to the use of SQD technology.
Dia-Band Junior Specifications
- SQD Fabric composition: 90% Polyamide and 10% Spandex.
- Sleeve length +/- 11cm.
- Do not bleach wash at low temperatures.
- Hang to dry and do not iron.
- Packaging: Zip bag size 12 x 11 x 0.5 cm.
- Weight : 11-20 grams
Which Size Dia-Band Do I Need?
Use a tape measure and wrap it around your arm where the band will be worn to protect or cover the pod or sensor. Make sure that the measuring tape fits snugly –you do not have to tighten it firmly though. The pod or sensor does not have to be measured during the measurement.
Size J.XS 17 x 19 cm
Size J.S 18 x 20 cm
Size J.M 19 x 21 cm
Size J.L 20 x 22 cm
Size J.XL 21 x 23 cm
Size XS 22 x 26 cm
Size S 25 x 28 cm
Size M 27 x 30 cm
Size L 29 x 32 cm
Size XL 31 x 34 cm
Size 2XL 33 x 36 cm
Size 3XL 35 x 38 cm