uWear Dia-Cool Insulin Cooling Wallet – No.5 – Spacy Lacy
The uWear Kaio-Dia range is a comprehensive range of wearables and accessories for people with diabetes.
Keep your insulin cool and safe with the Dia-Cool.
Like all Kaio-Dia products, this insulin cooling wallet is made for and tested by people with diabetes.
How Does It Work?
Before using the first time, immerse the Dia-Cool insulin cooling wallet in water for 1 hour. Later reloading takes about 20 minutes.
Next, dry the Cool-Pack and place it in the outer bag.
Depending on the external temperature, the Dia-Cool keeps your insulin cool for at least 48 hours. After that just dip the Cool element in cold water again. The Dia-Cool then cools again.
• Insulin cooling wallet, keeps insulin cool for up to 48 hours.
• Helps you to keep insulin up to 12 degrees C lower than the air temp.
• Only needs cold water, NO cooling elements nor electricity needed.
• Compact, lightweight, reusable and durable.
• Good quality zipper for intensive use.
• Available in a range of fashionable designs and trendy colors.
• Superior printing with Eco Solvent Ink for long-term vibrant colors.
• Fabric composition : 100% Polyamide.
• Hydro Gel Pearls (non-flammable, non-toxic).
• For washing and care instruction please read the manual carefully.
• Packaging : Zip bag size 15 x 11 x 0.5 cm.
• Weight : 20-50 grams.
• Dimension Product :
Dia-Cool Size 5: 15.2 x 13.2 cm