Your Life, Your Vision: 3-Month Live Coaching Program for Parents of Children with Type 1 Diabetes [SESSIONS NOW CLOSED UNTIL NEXT INTAKE]
Sessions are now closed for this program. If you would like to be notified when we next offer this coaching package, please join the Diapoint mailing list.
This isn’t just an online coaching program or workshop. This is a sacred space for women and caretakers of children with diabetes.
During this 3-month program we will have 6 live group sessions (plus several fantastic bonus inclusions).
- Create your own personal wellness visionand the goals you to help you get there
- Define your vision for a happier, healthier life
- Identify simple, achievable self-care stepsyou can incorporate into your daily and weekly routine
- Restore a sense of calm and orderto your life so that you can show up as the parent your child needs
- Carve out a nurturing space for you to attend to your own self-care
- Connect with otherswho share your struggles and challenges
- Learn how to deal with some of the top challengesfor caretakers of children with diabetes
- Discover creative ways to manage“all the things”
- Feel better and more optimisticabout your life and role as a caretaker and parent.
We will meet for 6 weeks over a period of 3 amazing months:
Our kick off call will take place on Wednesday, January 6th 2021 at 10:00am Gulf Standard Time.
The other calls will be held at 10:00am Gulf Standard Time on the following days in 2021:
- January 13th – Define Your Vision
- January 27th – Set Goals
- February 10th – Design Your Action Plan
- February 24th – Implement Your Action Plan
- March 3rd – Celebrate Your Progress and Your Future
You also will receive optional pre-work do contemplate before our kick off call, and some exercises between calls.
Registrations for Round 1, 2021 close Tuesday, 22 December, 2020.
Since this exclusive program has only 10 spaces available, no refund is possible after your commitment. I welcome your questions and would be very happy to chat with you before registration closes on Dec 22, 2020. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity before you commit!